UTD中国学生论坛

***********************************************************************************

欢迎光临【UTD中国学生论坛】,注册会员即可使用论坛全部功能。

祝贺新同学成功申请!欢迎老同学、老校友常回家看看!

一切要求输入账号、密码的链接都是诈骗,注意保管好个人信息

有问题欢迎联系管理员

***********************************************************************************

【UTD中国学生论坛】将竭诚为您提供方便快捷的资讯!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UTD中国学生论坛

欢迎光临【UTD中国学生论坛】,注册会员即可使用论坛全部功能。

祝贺新同学成功申请!欢迎老同学、老校友常回家看看!

一切要求输入账号、密码的链接都是诈骗,注意保管好个人信息

有问题欢迎联系管理员

【UTD中国学生论坛】将竭诚为您提供方便快捷的资讯!

UTD中国学生论坛

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UTD中国学生论坛

欢迎光临,注册会员即可使用论坛全部功能!

Free English Conversation and Culture Class

mickyytsai
    牛仔学徒
    牛仔学徒

帖子数 : 1
    注册日期 : 11-02-20

Free English Conversation and Culture Class Empty Free English Conversation and Culture Class

帖子 由 mickyytsai 2011-02-20, 10:27 pm

Background
    My name is Michelle Tsai and I am an ESL teacher. I just completed Master's of Arts in Teach at UTD. I have been tutoring English to international students at UTD for the past few years. My friend Mike and I started a free ESL class and it so happens that our church is located right across the campus and has graciously offered a classroom for us to use.

About the class
    I know that as an international student, you guys have had extensive background in what I call "Book English," after all, you've passed your TOEFL exam right? Well, what Mike and I want to do is help you with your speaking as well as cultural knowledge. We will be helping you to "use" your English. Classes generally focuses on conversational games that require a lot of talking, pronunciation correction, and field trips where we will be taking you guys to different locations to experience the American culture. Of course, do expect some homework too

Where is the class?
    Our church (Asian American Baptist Church) has provided volunteers and rooms for us to use. It's located directly across the UTD campus, within walking distance. It's on the corner of Campbell and University Pkwy. If you need a ride, we can pick you up and drop you off too.

Here's the address:
    801 W Campbell Rd
    Richardson, TX 75080

When's the class?
    Saturdays 7pm~9pm

How do I join?
    You can join by visiting our website http://aabcesl.blogspot.com/ and on the right hand menu, there's a google group mailing list, or just email me at mickyytsai@gmail.com

Visit the website to see where we're going on our field trip next!!

目前的日期/时间是2024-05-19, 1:31 pm